Due to many hormonal changes, there are many disorders that can occur in women after the start of the menstrual cycle.
Some common gynecological disorders in a woman are:
1. Urinary Tract Infections: Women are more susceptible to UTIs compared to men. You may experience pain or burning when urinating, blood in your urine, and increased frequency of urination. You should not ignore any of these symptoms and you should visit a doctor who can treat you with antibiotics. Self-medication should be avoided and could complicate your infection.
2. Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome: Another common disorder caused by a sedentary lifestyle and poor eating habits is polycystic ovary syndrome. Cysts form around the ovaries that interfere with the menstrual cycle, lead to obesity, and there is an increased risk of cardiovascular disease. If you are diagnosed with PCOS, you should visit a gynecologist who can help reduce risk factors and symptoms. However, it would be best if you also visit a dietitian and take her opinion as she can plan a personalized meal chart for you. There is no permanent cure for polycystic ovary syndrome; You can only do this through proper diet and exercise.
3. Infertility – If you are unable to conceive after trying for a year, you must book an appointment with Best Gynecology Hospital. You may need to undergo surgery if you suffer from blocked fallopian tubes or fibroids, which can only be cured with surgical treatments. If preliminary treatment does not help the diagnosis, a laparoscopy and hysteroscopy will be needed for further evaluation and treatment.
4 Fibroids: One of the most common ailments in women where non-cancerous tumors grow, leading to heavy menstrual cycle. The menstrual cycle is prolonged with constant back pain and frequent urination. You can diagnose it using ultrasound / CT scan or MRI. If necessary, you may need to have surgery to remove these tumors. Currently, medical treatment for smaller fibroids is also available.
5. Menopause: It is not a disorder, but a phase that weakens the woman and there may be some worrisome concerns that need to be addressed. Good non-hormonal substitutes are available that your OBG can advise and improve your condition to ensure a smooth menopause. You can undergo hormonal therapies at a gynecological surgery hospital to address your fears regarding menopause, which are interfering with your daily living tasks.
Although rare ovarian pathology and uterine cancer can also occur and present with abnormal bleeding, an urgent consultation is needed.
The life of the woman always revolves around the life of her family. She takes excellent care of her loved ones but she forgets herself! In doing so, many women lose their overall well-being, which cannot be recovered if neglected. We bring you the 5 main symptoms that a woman should never ignore about her health
1. Dark colored urine: A woman should never overlook the color of urine. Usually she reports on bladder and kidney health. She must drink plenty of fluids to keep her urine clear. If there is no improvement in the color of the urine, she should visit a gynecologist.
2. Heavy or reduced bleeding in periods: the flow of the cycle speaks of her gynecological health. If she has excessive or very light bleeding, she should not delay her visit to the gynecologist.
3. Abnormal spotting: If she bleeds between her menstrual cycle, she will never let it go unnoticed. Most likely, there is an internal injury that needs to be addressed.
4. Breast discharge: If she is not pregnant or breastfeeding, and she notices breast discharge, the gynecologist in Delhi should check her hormone levels immediately.
Take your life seriously, ladies …
Unlike a man’s body, women have to undergo many hormonal changes, such as the appearance of periods, pregnancy and breastfeeding, menopause. Therefore, you must aim to improve the quality of life and, for this, you must overcome the risks involved, prevent diseases by identifying and rectifying the disorder at an early stage.
Spring Meadows Hospital offers excellent services to patients who visit with health problems. We have an excellent gynecologist who can help in the recognition and treatment of gynecological disorders along with performing surgeries if necessary.